- We DO NOT sell rabbits under 8 weeks. No exceptions.
- Must be 18 & older to purchase our rabbits. Must be accompanied by an adult/guardian otherwise.
- We cannot guarantee that sex of your young rabbit. We are experienced enough that mistakes are rarely made, but it is not impossible for it to happen with an animal so small and young.
- Deposits are non-refundable
- I reserve the right to refuse or terminate a sale at any time. Deposits will be returned on the occasions I refuse sale if you have placed a deposit.
- All rabbits are handled daily, and are around my daughters all the time.. All rabbits will have their own unique personality. Remember that when picking out your rabbit.
- Your rabbits will leave with their nails trimmed, and a small bag of transition food
- All of our rabbits are healthy and are sold that way. We will show you every inch of the rabbit before purchase. The buyer in given enough chances to inspect their potential purchase at the time of sale.
- We are not responsible for rabbits after they leave our care
- If you are taking home any of our rabbits to other rabbits, we highly recommend that you quarantine for 2-4 weeks. As you should with any animal bring home.
Placing a Deposit
- 50% is due to hold a specific show or pet rabbit.
- I will only wait 2-3 days for your deposit. Otherwise, said rabbit is free game to anyone else that is interested.
- I will place a pick up date on your bill of sale. If you miss it, I will charge $3.00 a day. Rabbits also don’t stop eating, drinking, and requiring care.
- Rabbit not picked up at a reasonable amount of time will be placed back up for sale. Deposits are non-refundable.
- We can also meet at shows, or occasionally on trips if you have already pre-purchased the rabbit.
- You must bring your own carrier for pick up
If for any reason you can´t keep the bunny I will take it back, but it must come with a cage.